Transform your practice and gain teaching skills!
Our 2018 Yoga Teacher Training program begins this January and spots are limited!
Grassroots Yoga Co-Directors Stephanie Kroack and Erin Hansbrough, along with international teacher Joe Barnett, offer one of the best educational programs in New Mexico. Our unique synthesis of vinyasa and alignment-based styles- along with a strong emphasis on understanding skeletal variation, Ayurveda and yoga therapeutics-culminates in a profound understanding of the particular needs of individual students and groups alike. Trainees emerge from our programs with a deep understanding of the yoga tradition in their own personal practice, and the skill set necessary to share that knowledge with others in effective and transformational ways.
WHY TRAIN AT GRASSROOTS?
- Learn from the best! Our training features the most renowned and experienced teachers in their fields.
- Registered with Yoga Alliance, meaning your teaching certification will be recognized nationally.
- 90% job placement rate after completion of the program – one of the highest in the state.
- Includes a free dedicated yogi membership for the duration of the program, which means unlimted classes and other amazing membership benefits, including discounts on workshops, series, yoga privates, and Ayurvedic consultations.
- Long-term program. Allows you to deeply integrate what you learn yielding more confident and prepared graduates.
- We specialize in a hands-on approach, where teachers have plenty of opportunity to practice teaching in a safe and constructive setting.
Perfect for the student interested in expanding their personal practice and understanding of yoga through alignment, philosophy, and Ayurveda. This session runs April through August, is scheduled one weekend/month, and provides a deeper functional and foundational understanding of yoga.
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Our 200-Hour training delivers a solid skill set to teach the art of yoga to others. This is a 10-month training running January through October meeting one weekend/month. Explore the functional anatomy, philosophy, Ayurveda, multiple sequencing techniques, alignment, pranayama, meditation, the chakra system and so much more.
300-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Our 300-Hour program further develops the skills of teachers already certified at the 200-Hr level, providing a refined skillset necessary to teach to specific needs, as well as individual variation in students. Lasts one full calendar year, meeting one weekend/month beginning this January.
Delve into advanced topics such as teaching private clients, business planning, yoga therapeutics, yin yoga, and an exploration of the subtle body.
Still have questions? Contact our studio manager, Jackie Evans at 505.681.8163.
APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS! Spots are limited.
Email us for an application today at email@example.com.